WR Roddy White to miss game for 1st time in career
The four-time Pro Bowl selection was one of three starters listed as out on Friday's injury report.
White, Atlanta's career-leading receiver, played the first five games with a right ankle injury, catching only 14 passes for 129 yards. He hurt his left hamstring in a Week 5 loss to the New York Jets and hasn't practiced since.
Atlanta (1-4) lost Pro Bowl wideout Julio Jones to season-ending foot surgery in the same game. Jones led the NFL in catches and ranked second in yards receiving at the time.
Starting middle linebacker Akeem Dent (knee) is questionable.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Report: DEA looking into NFL painkiller use
- Browns' Haden: Cleveland title race is on
- Crabtree responds to Sherman: Tired of talk
- Jones-Drew: London deserves an NFL team
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey Atlanta Falcons Julio Jones #11