Packers TE Finley out of ICU, thanks fans
GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Packers tight end Jermichael Finley has tweeted that he left the intensive care unit and had full feeling in his arms and legs after injuring his neck in a game.
Finley posted Monday night on Twitter that he was able to walk to and from the shower. He thanked family, friends, teammates and fans for an outpouring of support.
Coach Mike McCarthy has said Finley's injury is significant, and that more tests are needed to determine the severity. Finley was hurt in the fourth quarter of a 31-13 win over the Browns on Sunday after getting hit by Cleveland safety Tashaun Gipson.
Finley wrote on Twitter: "Thank u again 4 the support, and Go Packers!"
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Hall: No 'fisticuffs' on horizon with Sherman
- Bengals extend Lewis' contract through '15
- Lions retain Pettigrew with 4-year contract
- Sources: Ravens keep LB Smith for $16.1M
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Jermichael Finley Wall Graphic