Stars put backup goalie Nilstorp on injured list
The move Sunday came a day after Nilstorp injured a groin in the third period of a 4-3 loss to St. Louis and eventually left the game. Nilstorp has both Dallas losses filling in for starter Kari Lehtonen.
Bachman is 3-1 in four games with the Texas Stars of the American Hockey League. He has a 2.46 goals-against average and a .916 save percentage. In 19 career games with Dallas, Bachman is 8-5-1 with one shutout.
Nilstorp appeared in 28 games for the Texas Stars during the NHL lockout, going 16-10-4.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Ducks beat Kings after tying goal waived off
- Iginla's 2 goals give Bruins 8th straight win
- Bishop gets 31st win to set Lightning record
- Canadiens storm back to down Sens in OT
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Reebok Soft-Touch Men's Dallas Stars Jamie Benn #14 Player Replica Kelly Green T-Shirt