TORONTO -- Nazem Kadri had three assists and Joffrey Lupul added a goal and an assist as the Toronto Maple Leafs snapped a five-game winless skid with a 4-2 victory over the Tampa Bay Lightning on Wednesday night.
Dion Phaneuf, Tyler Bozak and Nikolai Kulemin also scored for Toronto. Kadri's three points tied a career high, and he had a chance at a fourth point but was hauled down in front of the goal by Teddy Purcell midway through the third period.
WILD 4, RED WINGS 2
Minnesota led 1-0 after the first period despite being outshot 17-5. Setoguchi opened the scoring 2:04 into the game when he swept in a shot from the bottom of the right circle for his 10th goal. Setoguchi's second goal of the game came on the power play with 2:45 left in the second period, putting in a rebound to give Minnesota a 4-1 lead.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Avs goalie Varlamov has charges dropped
- Sharks star rookie Hertl likely out a month
- Gaborik breaks collarbone in 1st game back
- Kings' Jones earns 8th win in first 8 games
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Reebok Men's Toronto Maple Leafs 2013 Center Ice Collection Quarter-Zip Baselayer Shirt