Blackhawks agree to deal with 2012 1st-round pick
CHICAGO -- The Chicago Blackhawks agreed to a three-year contract with 2012 first-round draft pick Teuvo Teravainen on Thursday.
The 18-year-old Teravainen, a forward from Finland, was the 18th overall pick. He had 13 goals and 18 assists in 44 regular-season games for SM-liiga's Jokerit last season.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Iginla's 2 goals give Bruins 8th straight win
- Bishop gets 31st win to set Lightning record
- Read, Flyers shut out short-handed Penguins
- Habs to have Price back in goal against Sens
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Old Time Hockey Men's Chicago Blackhawks Zarley Black Crew Sweatshirt