BC-CAR--Auto Package Digest, CAR
Auto Racing Package for Oct. 2 and thereafter. For questions, please call (212) 621-1630. Sports Photos, ext. 1918; Graphics, ext. 6907. Reruns of stories and agate are available from http://apexchange.com or from the Service Desk (800-838-4616).
AROUND THE TRACK:
CAR--AROUND THE TRACK
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- There came a time when Kevin Harvick realized he alone was making it hard to be successful on the race track. Maybe it hit him around the same time he learned he was going to be a father. Regardless of the timing, life is a little more pleasant these days for Harvick. By Auto Racing Writer Jenna Fryer. UPCOMING: 780 words by 5 p.m. ET.
Sebastian Vettel insists the layout for this weekend's Korean Grand Prix doesn't play to the strengths of his Red Bull car. But is he really worried? Vettel leads Ferrari's Fernando Alonso in the Formula One drivers' championship by 60 points with six races remaining. While that margin could shrink with a couple of bad races, the dominant nature of the German's victories in the past three races suggests the remainder of the season will be little more than an extended coronation. By Chris Lines. SENT: 600 words.
- CAR--Auto Racing Glance. Sent.
- CAR--NASCAR Sprint Cup Schedule. Sent.
- CAR--NASCAR Nationwide Schedule. Sent.
- CAR--NASCAR Camping World Schedule. Sent.
- CAR--NHRA Schedule. Sent.
- CAR--IndyCar Schedule. Sent.
- CAR--Formula One Schedule. Sent.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Lump of coal: Durant (ankle) to sit vs. Spurs
- Veteran Smith: 'Excited to join Rockets'
- Peyton intent on playing for Broncos in 2015
- Chippewas' rally, lateral heroics not enough