CLIP REEL: GREAT 76ERS MOMENTS
Eh, the fans in Denver ain't polishing any rings either.
We introduced a new broader-relevance-link-dump last week called "Clip Reel." Then we had to post the current issue , so we didn't have time. Now it's back! See some of the greatest moments in Philadelphia 76ers history — in video form! — if ya click through.
The NBA Playoffs first round has been kinda boring. Wizards/Cavs, Jazz/Rockets, and Hornets/Mavericks all appear to be well on the road to "over." We won't count out the Suns yet, but it doesn't look good. The possible saving grace in all of this? If the Sixers can win three more and stun the Pistons. As such, we thought it was time to celebrate the City of Brotherly Love's hoops franchise. Here goes nada:
- NCB: Teams, systems and players to watch
- Derrick Rose on what it means to rep Chicago
- The Mag: Fashion Forward
- Harvick embraces role as Earnhardt's heir
- The unlikely backstory of NASCAR's most promising new drivers
- The Mag: How to crash
- The Mag: Athletes' kids finding prep success
- Mag: Inside the NCAA's Eligibility Center
- The Mag: The top 20 recruiters
- The Mag: The stories behind Georgia State football
- The Mag: The journey of Alexi Ogando
- Roenigk: Mark Ingram is tough to bring down
- Mag: Singletary's reshaping of Niners
- Mag: The rise of the Blackhawks
- Olney: October baseball is amazing
- The Mag: Ron Artest on himself
- The Mag: Pros share the best advice they got
- Bergeron: A look at the side careers of eight athletes
- Player X: In praise of quiet, rich owners
- Mag: Packers are best franchise in sports
- Reilly: Rocco didn't beat Tiger, but you'd think he did
- Simmons: It's hard to say goodbye to David Ortiz
- Blowing $66,000 on a College World Series game ... yeah, that qualifies as a meltdown.
- Racing needs to find a way to let drivers attempt to win both Indy and in Charlotte on the same day.
- The Gamer: Mike Swick and Rampage Jackson are avid gamers
- Bill Curry brings Georgia State football to life.