CLIP REEL: T-MAC'S STRUGGLES
"The only thing worse than this is the fact that the Houston rap scene's national relevance is skeptical, at best."
We're not mean people at all; we just like to point out facts. Tracy McGrady is the truth at some level: remember when he scored 13 points in 35 seconds against the Spurs no less? How about when he dropped 62 on the Wizards? However, he's got the ol' Kevin Garnett pre-2004 problem: he can't get out of the first round. It doesn't look much better this year; he's down 2-0 and going back to Utah. If you click through, a detailed rundown of T-Mac's problemas.
THE 2000 PLAYOFFS
In the 2000 playoffs, T-Mac's Raptors lost to the Knicks 3-0.
THE 2001 PLAYOFFS
In 2001, T-Mac's Magic went down to the Bucks, 3-1.
THE 2002 PLAYOFFS
In 2002, the Charlotte Hornets bounced T-Mac, 3-1.
THE 2005 PLAYOFFS
In 2005, T-Mac's Rockets drew the Mavs. In Game 2, he hit the game winner!
He also dunked hard on Shawn Bradley.
And pretty hard on Erick Dampier, too.
In Game 7, the Mavericks won by 40 points.
- NCB: Teams, systems and players to watch
- Derrick Rose on what it means to rep Chicago
- The Mag: Fashion Forward
- Harvick embraces role as Earnhardt's heir
- The unlikely backstory of NASCAR's most promising new drivers
- The Mag: How to crash
- The Mag: Athletes' kids finding prep success
- Mag: Inside the NCAA's Eligibility Center
- The Mag: The top 20 recruiters
- The Mag: The stories behind Georgia State football
- The Mag: The journey of Alexi Ogando
- Roenigk: Mark Ingram is tough to bring down
- Mag: Singletary's reshaping of Niners
- Mag: The rise of the Blackhawks
- Olney: October baseball is amazing
- The Mag: Ron Artest on himself
- The Mag: Pros share the best advice they got
- Bergeron: A look at the side careers of eight athletes
- Player X: In praise of quiet, rich owners
- Mag: Packers are best franchise in sports
- Reilly: Rocco didn't beat Tiger, but you'd think he did
- Simmons: It's hard to say goodbye to David Ortiz
- Blowing $66,000 on a College World Series game ... yeah, that qualifies as a meltdown.
- Racing needs to find a way to let drivers attempt to win both Indy and in Charlotte on the same day.
- The Gamer: Mike Swick and Rampage Jackson are avid gamers
- Bill Curry brings Georgia State football to life.