CLIP REEL: OWENS AND MCNABB
Monday Night Football should be cool tonight: Eagles rolled the Rams last weekend; Cowboys did the same to everyone's darling, the Browns. Jessica Simpson's apparently gonna be there. And of course, T.O. vs. Donovan. Let's take a walk down memory lane with their relationship.
Bonus: an ESPN The Magazine 'For Love or the Game' video pitting Jon Runyan's wife against Tra Thomas to see who knows him better will air on Monday Night Countdown tonight (7pm ET, ESPN).
Pretty much one of the best summaries of Owens/McNabb you'll ever watch.
This is just funny.
Man on the street style regarding the feud.
Graham Bensinger interview with T.O. in 2005.
Part II of said interview.
NFL Live talks about it.
Owens on Dateline.
Cowboys fan mocks the entire thing.
Here's the famous Eagles/Cowboys game last season when Romo played poorly "because Jessica was there," thrown in for fun.
Classic photo of McNabb and Owens hugging at the Super Bowl in Miami a few years ago.
Seriously, is this thing even a feud anymore?
Eh, it always will be.
Decent summary of the feud and the entire "Owens-and-the-Eagles" situation.
McNabb's comments on the situation to Michael Smith.
Eagles fan uploads YouTube clip about it, claims it's "insider information." Love the era we live in.
McNabb and Owens in happier times.
Shameless plug: start your Monday night here.
- NCB: Teams, systems and players to watch
- Derrick Rose on what it means to rep Chicago
- The Mag: Fashion Forward
- Harvick embraces role as Earnhardt's heir
- The unlikely backstory of NASCAR's most promising new drivers
- The Mag: How to crash
- The Mag: Athletes' kids finding prep success
- Mag: Inside the NCAA's Eligibility Center
- The Mag: The top 20 recruiters
- The Mag: The stories behind Georgia State football
- The Mag: The journey of Alexi Ogando
- Roenigk: Mark Ingram is tough to bring down
- Mag: Singletary's reshaping of Niners
- Mag: The rise of the Blackhawks
- Olney: October baseball is amazing
- The Mag: Ron Artest on himself
- The Mag: Pros share the best advice they got
- Bergeron: A look at the side careers of eight athletes
- Player X: In praise of quiet, rich owners
- Mag: Packers are best franchise in sports
- Reilly: Rocco didn't beat Tiger, but you'd think he did
- Simmons: It's hard to say goodbye to David Ortiz
- Blowing $66,000 on a College World Series game ... yeah, that qualifies as a meltdown.
- Racing needs to find a way to let drivers attempt to win both Indy and in Charlotte on the same day.
- The Gamer: Mike Swick and Rampage Jackson are avid gamers
- Bill Curry brings Georgia State football to life.