[Ed's note: We're rolling out a 'Fun Facts' on every team in the NBA before the season starts. For more information and to see the other teams profiled, please go here.]
We were going to write a cheesy Mastercard-style intro to this 'Fun Facts,' something along the lines of: the cost of "The Big Three" to "Doc Rivers' salary in Atlanta" all the way to "Realizing the dream: priceless." Then we realized, as we just mentioned, that it's awful. Instead, we'll say this: Boston sports fans get a lot of heat, but have you ever spent a weekend night in Boston? They love their teams. It's a singularly amazing thing to watch and we find passion fun. Here now, more things we find fun.
1. If you ever wanted to wear Kevin Garnett's face on your shoe, here's your chance.
3. Going inside Kevin Garnett's mind can be a scary adventure.
5. Paul Pierce is a New Kids On The Block fan. We all have our guilty pleasures.
6. Davis leaves no doubt as to why he's called Big Baby.
7. Rookie Bill Walker probably isn't the most beloved Celtic of all time.
10.Get to know Kendrick Perkins a lil' better.