David Price for NEXT
An endorsement from the Rays biggest fan, Lil Wayne
I'm a motivation guy, which is why I love David Price. He has so much talent, but he also seems like he has more determination than anybody—and he's only 23. He has it in his mind that he belongs on that mound, period. Successful people know where they belong in life, and in his mind he is meant to be there. I think he grew up always thinking that he was going to make it: He was a high school All-American and named the best college player in 2007. You don't just get that way. It's either in you or it's not.
They waited too long to put him in when it mattered in the World Series. He was on fire against the Red Sox in the ALCS—2.1 IP, 4 K, 0 ER—and I really don't understand why they went to Balfour and Howell when they had him in the 'pen ready to come in and dominate.
And he will dominate. That's why David Price is NEXT.
[Ed.'s Note: For more info on NEXT, please click here.]
- The NEXT: SEC Football Champion?
- The NEXT: Celebrity Girlfriend
- The NEXT: Global Application of "Curse"
- The NEXT: Context of "Viral" Video
- The NEXT: Voice in the Manny Ramirez Situation
- The NEXT: Michael Phelps Parody Videos
- The NEXT: Signing Day Sleepers
- The NEXT: Advice For Young Girls
- The NEXT: Michigan vs. OSU Anniversary To Consider
- The NEXT: Interesting Read on Shaq vs. Duncan