Clip Reel: Brock Lesnar
A brief look at the new UFC Champion.
Do you remember when Brock Lesnar and Shelton Benjamin were a tag team called "The Minnesota Stretching Crew?" Seems like a long time ago, no? On Saturday night at UFC 91, Mr. Lesnar became the new UFC Heavyweight Champion. If you type "Brock Lesnar" into YouTube, there are over 11,000 hits. We're not gonna link 'em all. Rather, we're going to offer you 20 or so that will give you a greater understanding of the man from South Dakota. First piece of advice: start here. Second piece of advice: at that point, go here. OK, you're ready.
Here is Lesnar's UFC debut (UFC 81).
Lesnar vs. Akebono in IWGP.
Good Lesnar training video.
Lesnar speaks out on pro wrestling.
Lesnar vs. Goldberg with Steve Austin as the ref.
The failed shooting star press at WrestleMania.
The Rock vs. Lesnar at SummerSlam 2002: Lesnar becomes the youngest WWE Champion.
Lesnar's UFC All-Access (this is Part II, but Part I links off of it).
Lesnar vs. Heath Herring highlights.
Just because we can: the best moments of Sable.
What would happen if Lesnar fought Fedor?
Lesnar's official UFC page (has fight videos off it).
Comprehensive resource on Lesnar's MMA career to date.
Lesnar's WWE legacy explored.
Minnesota's legacy of heavyweights.
An old interview with Rena Mero regarding her relationship with Brock.
"It's Lesnar's time."
- Baseball's stats revolution changed the sport but not its culture - ESPN The Magazine
- Miami Heat forward LeBron James is most dominant player of the past 15 years - ESPN The Magazine
- Facing giant goalies like Tuukka Rask and Ben Bishop, does the NHL need bigger nets? - ESPN The Magazine
- 2013 NFL Draft - Matt Barkley, Ryan Nassib are quarterbacks to watch in draft - ESPN The Magazine
- Denver Nuggets will try to win it all with plenty of depth but no superstar- ESPN The Magazine
- NCB: Teams, systems and players to watch
- Derrick Rose on what it means to rep Chicago
- The Mag: Fashion Forward
- Harvick embraces role as Earnhardt's heir
- The unlikely backstory of NASCAR's most promising new drivers
- The Mag: How to crash
- The Mag: Athletes' kids finding prep success
- Mag: Inside the NCAA's Eligibility Center
- The Mag: The top 20 recruiters
- The Mag: The stories behind Georgia State football
- The Mag: The journey of Alexi Ogando
- Roenigk: Mark Ingram is tough to bring down
- Mag: Singletary's reshaping of Niners
- Mag: The rise of the Blackhawks
- Olney: October baseball is amazing
- The Mag: Ron Artest on himself
- The Mag: Pros share the best advice they got
- Bergeron: A look at the side careers of eight athletes
- Player X: In praise of quiet, rich owners
- Mag: Packers are best franchise in sports
- Reilly: Rocco didn't beat Tiger, but you'd think he did
- Simmons: It's hard to say goodbye to David Ortiz
- Blowing $66,000 on a College World Series game ... yeah, that qualifies as a meltdown.
- Racing needs to find a way to let drivers attempt to win both Indy and in Charlotte on the same day.
- The Gamer: Mike Swick and Rampage Jackson are avid gamers
- Bill Curry brings Georgia State football to life.
- VIDEO: Kobe Bryant's two loves
- VIDEO: Superman Dwight -- stylin' and profilin'
- VIDEO: Ricky Rubio, on the verge of superstardom