Clip Reel: Kerry Collins
A brief history of the well-traveled QB.
Pop quiz, hot shot: what's the biggest storyline in the NFL this season? Some contenders: Tom Brady's injury reshuffling the landscape (no question); Matt Ryan's development with the Falcons (valid); how quickly the Miami Dolphins have turned the corner (legit); how legitimately good the New York Giants are (of course) and perhaps our favorite, the undefeated Tennessee Titans. They're led NOT by two-time Rose Bowl superman Vince Young, but rather journeyman Kerry Collins, who was playing in bowl games when VY was in elementary school. Amazing stuff in Nashville. Let's take a brief look at the history of Collins.
Pro Football Reference.
How weird is it that him and Warner are both blowing up at the same time?
Oooh, an "unofficial fan site."
Awesome: Collins video from PSU.
"How Kerry Collins copes with pain."
Collins' United Way ad.
A Collins song parody.
Speaking of, here's "The Ballad of Kerry Collins."
Collins leads a PSU drive against Illinois in 1994.
Clips from the '93 OSU vs. PSU game.
Couple of Week 10 Titans vs. Bears highlights.
AP video summary of the Titans beating the Ravens earlier this season to go 5-0.
More on Collins as a country music songwriter.
Ah, when The New York Post gets on Collins, you know he's doing something right this season.
This guy appears to be a dissenting voice on the greatness of Collins.
Nashville is talking!
KC for MVP? Wow.
- Weekend recruiting wrap: Big Ten
- Chris Johnson's next team
- Jay Cutler to replace Jake Locker?
- Will Jared Cook fry Cardinals again?
- Under Armour game storylines: Big Ten
- NCB: Teams, systems and players to watch
- Derrick Rose on what it means to rep Chicago
- The Mag: Fashion Forward
- Harvick embraces role as Earnhardt's heir
- The unlikely backstory of NASCAR's most promising new drivers
- The Mag: How to crash
- The Mag: Athletes' kids finding prep success
- Mag: Inside the NCAA's Eligibility Center
- The Mag: The top 20 recruiters
- The Mag: The stories behind Georgia State football
- The Mag: The journey of Alexi Ogando
- Roenigk: Mark Ingram is tough to bring down
- Mag: Singletary's reshaping of Niners
- Mag: The rise of the Blackhawks
- Olney: October baseball is amazing
- The Mag: Ron Artest on himself
- The Mag: Pros share the best advice they got
- Bergeron: A look at the side careers of eight athletes
- Player X: In praise of quiet, rich owners
- Mag: Packers are best franchise in sports
- Reilly: Rocco didn't beat Tiger, but you'd think he did
- Simmons: It's hard to say goodbye to David Ortiz
- Blowing $66,000 on a College World Series game ... yeah, that qualifies as a meltdown.
- Racing needs to find a way to let drivers attempt to win both Indy and in Charlotte on the same day.
- The Gamer: Mike Swick and Rampage Jackson are avid gamers
- Bill Curry brings Georgia State football to life.