Lil Wayne's Blog (Podcast Edition): "I just don't like the Steelers."
Check out Weezy's insights on the world of sports through the magic of digital audio.
Lil Wayne is back with another edition of our favorite blog here on espnthemag.com. But today, he's filing his first podcast. He talks about how the Celtics and Lakers rivalry will pan out this year ("Two words: Kobe Bryant."), creates his list of the top 5 jerks in sports ("Pacman takes up two, because one side is for Pacman Jones and the other side is for Adam Jones.") and tries to put his presence at ESPN in perspective ("The game of sports now is dominated by youth ... that's where I come in.").
Player not working? Click here to download the MP3 file
- 2013 NBA draft - Chad Ford Mock Draft 3.0
- 2013 NBA Draft - Gauging what lottery teams would do with the first, second or third picks of draft
- The Herd 5/20 - Hour 3
- 2013 NBA playoffs -- Predicting the Eastern Conference finals between Miami Heat and Indiana Pacers
- 2013 NBA Playoffs - Indiana Pacers versus Miami Heat Eastern Conference finals preview
- NCB: Teams, systems and players to watch
- Derrick Rose on what it means to rep Chicago
- The Mag: Fashion Forward
- Harvick embraces role as Earnhardt's heir
- The unlikely backstory of NASCAR's most promising new drivers
- The Mag: How to crash
- The Mag: Athletes' kids finding prep success
- Mag: Inside the NCAA's Eligibility Center
- The Mag: The top 20 recruiters
- The Mag: The stories behind Georgia State football
- The Mag: The journey of Alexi Ogando
- Roenigk: Mark Ingram is tough to bring down
- Mag: Singletary's reshaping of Niners
- Mag: The rise of the Blackhawks
- Olney: October baseball is amazing
- The Mag: Ron Artest on himself
- The Mag: Pros share the best advice they got
- Bergeron: A look at the side careers of eight athletes
- Player X: In praise of quiet, rich owners
- Mag: Packers are best franchise in sports
- Reilly: Rocco didn't beat Tiger, but you'd think he did
- Simmons: It's hard to say goodbye to David Ortiz
- Blowing $66,000 on a College World Series game ... yeah, that qualifies as a meltdown.
- Racing needs to find a way to let drivers attempt to win both Indy and in Charlotte on the same day.
- The Gamer: Mike Swick and Rampage Jackson are avid gamers
- Bill Curry brings Georgia State football to life.
- VIDEO: Kobe Bryant's two loves
- VIDEO: Superman Dwight -- stylin' and profilin'
- VIDEO: Ricky Rubio, on the verge of superstardom