Clip Reel: Romeo Crennel
Where's he going to end up, eh?
OK, so this much we know: despite missing the playoffs this season, Bill Belichick is a good coach, no? Truth. Out of people who have come from under him, though, mostly Nick Saban has been successful. Charlie Weis is making Touchdown Jesus cover his eyes. Pat Hill? OK, but Reggie Bush done fleeced his defense. Romeo Crennel? About to be fired. Wait, Belichick got fired in the Cleve too. Does this mean Crennel is going to become a legend? Wow, we're not ready for that. For now, though: a brief look at Mr. Crennel.
Pro Football Reference.
Press conference clip from 2006.
"Countdown to Lunch."
This guy is wearing an undershirt and claiming Crennel should become the D-Coordinator of the Cowboys.
Crennel on Mike and Mike.
Ha, this is funny.
Mean: "God, this man is fat."
"Romeo and Andy go to McDonald's."
"The Browns: A Mini-Series."
The 12 Days of Browns Christmas.
"The Browns broke our hearts... again."
OK, this is somewhat weird.
Legitimately good article on Crennel. Read up if you think he's gonna be your D-Coordinator.
- Talib-Gordon marquee matchup
- Cavs rotation finally set?
- Does it really matter who Browns QB is?
- Score-fest for Pats versus Browns?
- NFL - Why the Cleveland Browns can make the playoffs
- NCB: Teams, systems and players to watch
- Derrick Rose on what it means to rep Chicago
- The Mag: Fashion Forward
- Harvick embraces role as Earnhardt's heir
- The unlikely backstory of NASCAR's most promising new drivers
- The Mag: How to crash
- The Mag: Athletes' kids finding prep success
- Mag: Inside the NCAA's Eligibility Center
- The Mag: The top 20 recruiters
- The Mag: The stories behind Georgia State football
- The Mag: The journey of Alexi Ogando
- Roenigk: Mark Ingram is tough to bring down
- Mag: Singletary's reshaping of Niners
- Mag: The rise of the Blackhawks
- Olney: October baseball is amazing
- The Mag: Ron Artest on himself
- The Mag: Pros share the best advice they got
- Bergeron: A look at the side careers of eight athletes
- Player X: In praise of quiet, rich owners
- Mag: Packers are best franchise in sports
- Reilly: Rocco didn't beat Tiger, but you'd think he did
- Simmons: It's hard to say goodbye to David Ortiz
- Blowing $66,000 on a College World Series game ... yeah, that qualifies as a meltdown.
- Racing needs to find a way to let drivers attempt to win both Indy and in Charlotte on the same day.
- The Gamer: Mike Swick and Rampage Jackson are avid gamers
- Bill Curry brings Georgia State football to life.