Clip Reel: Darren Sproles
This guy is filthier than your shower.
Quick question: what has a more ridiculous flow, Darren Sproles running all around the Colts or Lupe Fiasco's "Hip Hop Saved My Life?" It's a tough one. Deeper question to probe: is there even a remote "RB controversy" for this Steelers game? Doubtful, but possible. Here we go with a look at Mighty Mouse, fresh off one of the most ridiculous wild-card performances in years.
Pro Football Reference.
Nice USA Today piece on him.
His page on the Chargers website.
A 5:21 Sproles highlight video, mostly with Kansas State video.
Darren Sproles for Heisman.
A 4:10 Sproles highlight video. Again, mostly KSU.
Short interview clip with Sproles.
"The Life and Times of Darren Sproles."
Sproles' winning TD in OT against Indy.
"Darren Sproles: K-State Legend."
Here are some nice highlights from his sophomore year at K-State.
Here are some highlights of Sproles from Week 17 this year against Denver.
Sproles interview with ESPN after the Colts game.
About 1:11 of clips from this season. He is super fast.
"Darren Sproles made a lot of money this past weekend."
"There is room for the little man."
So seriously, where might Sproles end up?
- Auburn, Vols sign top midyear recruits
- McShay Mock Draft 1.0: Chargers
- The recruitment of Jeff Kelly
- Ranking top national title contenders
- Big 12 signing day storylines
- NCB: Teams, systems and players to watch
- Derrick Rose on what it means to rep Chicago
- The Mag: Fashion Forward
- Harvick embraces role as Earnhardt's heir
- The unlikely backstory of NASCAR's most promising new drivers
- The Mag: How to crash
- The Mag: Athletes' kids finding prep success
- Mag: Inside the NCAA's Eligibility Center
- The Mag: The top 20 recruiters
- The Mag: The stories behind Georgia State football
- The Mag: The journey of Alexi Ogando
- Roenigk: Mark Ingram is tough to bring down
- Mag: Singletary's reshaping of Niners
- Mag: The rise of the Blackhawks
- Olney: October baseball is amazing
- The Mag: Ron Artest on himself
- The Mag: Pros share the best advice they got
- Bergeron: A look at the side careers of eight athletes
- Player X: In praise of quiet, rich owners
- Mag: Packers are best franchise in sports
- Reilly: Rocco didn't beat Tiger, but you'd think he did
- Simmons: It's hard to say goodbye to David Ortiz
- Blowing $66,000 on a College World Series game ... yeah, that qualifies as a meltdown.
- Racing needs to find a way to let drivers attempt to win both Indy and in Charlotte on the same day.
- The Gamer: Mike Swick and Rampage Jackson are avid gamers
- Bill Curry brings Georgia State football to life.