Clip Reel: The Super Bowl
We're gonna link up a ton of Super Bowl media for you.
Uh, the Giants did, apparently. We've got 41 other games we're linking up, though.
Fairly big game on Sunday, no? If you type "Super Bowl best plays" into YouTube, there's about 3,000 results. Granted, most of 'em are Tecmo Bowl replays of key moments in the contests throughout the years, but still. We decided to throw you 30 links to increase your appreciation of Sunday. Dive in.
(20) Britney and Nelly.
Should be noted that we got through this entire list without a single reference to Larry Fitzgerald, him being a ballboy, or his dad. OK, here's one.
- 2013 NBA Draft - 5-in-5 experts debate Maryland center Alex Len - ESPN The Magazine
- 2013 NBA Draft - Debating Rio Grande Valley's Glen Rice Jr. - ESPN The Magazine
- Donovan McNabb's nephew, Darnell Nurse, could be the NHL's next big star - ESPN The Magazine
- 2013 NBA Draft - Five Insiders on Michigan point guard Trey Burke - ESPN The Magazine
- World Cup perennials Brazil and Spain can expect Mexico to be their top challenger - ESPN The Magazine
- NCB: Teams, systems and players to watch
- Derrick Rose on what it means to rep Chicago
- The Mag: Fashion Forward
- Harvick embraces role as Earnhardt's heir
- The unlikely backstory of NASCAR's most promising new drivers
- The Mag: How to crash
- The Mag: Athletes' kids finding prep success
- Mag: Inside the NCAA's Eligibility Center
- The Mag: The top 20 recruiters
- The Mag: The stories behind Georgia State football
- The Mag: The journey of Alexi Ogando
- Roenigk: Mark Ingram is tough to bring down
- Mag: Singletary's reshaping of Niners
- Mag: The rise of the Blackhawks
- Olney: October baseball is amazing
- The Mag: Ron Artest on himself
- The Mag: Pros share the best advice they got
- Bergeron: A look at the side careers of eight athletes
- Player X: In praise of quiet, rich owners
- Mag: Packers are best franchise in sports
- Reilly: Rocco didn't beat Tiger, but you'd think he did
- Simmons: It's hard to say goodbye to David Ortiz
- Blowing $66,000 on a College World Series game ... yeah, that qualifies as a meltdown.
- Racing needs to find a way to let drivers attempt to win both Indy and in Charlotte on the same day.
- The Gamer: Mike Swick and Rampage Jackson are avid gamers
- Bill Curry brings Georgia State football to life.
- VIDEO: Kobe Bryant's two loves
- VIDEO: Superman Dwight -- stylin' and profilin'
- VIDEO: Ricky Rubio, on the verge of superstardom