The NEXT: Michigan vs. OSU Anniversary To Consider
It's been 1900 days since the last Wolverine win over the Buckeyes on the gridiron.
Chris Perry was there the last time Michigan > Ohio State.
Important note: when we say what we're about to say, we are not hating. We're simply presenting a fact: apparently, it's been 1900 days (as of February 3, 2009) since the last Michigan win over Ohio State in football. That was November 22, 2003—Michigan 35, OSU 21. Here's video. Know how long ago that was? Three days later, we found out that the U.S. government grew at a 8.2% rate during the third quarter of '03. Ouch. Rooting for Rodriguez might be good for the nation!
- Early Offer: The battle for Budda
- No. 2-ranked Campbell decommits
- Scout's take: WR Dixon to Ohio State
- ESPN 300 OT has Florida State on top
- Big Ten signing day storylines
- NCB: Teams, systems and players to watch
- Derrick Rose on what it means to rep Chicago
- The Mag: Fashion Forward
- Harvick embraces role as Earnhardt's heir
- The unlikely backstory of NASCAR's most promising new drivers
- The Mag: How to crash
- The Mag: Athletes' kids finding prep success
- Mag: Inside the NCAA's Eligibility Center
- The Mag: The top 20 recruiters
- The Mag: The stories behind Georgia State football
- The Mag: The journey of Alexi Ogando
- Roenigk: Mark Ingram is tough to bring down
- Mag: Singletary's reshaping of Niners
- Mag: The rise of the Blackhawks
- Olney: October baseball is amazing
- The Mag: Ron Artest on himself
- The Mag: Pros share the best advice they got
- Bergeron: A look at the side careers of eight athletes
- Player X: In praise of quiet, rich owners
- Mag: Packers are best franchise in sports
- Reilly: Rocco didn't beat Tiger, but you'd think he did
- Simmons: It's hard to say goodbye to David Ortiz
- Blowing $66,000 on a College World Series game ... yeah, that qualifies as a meltdown.
- Racing needs to find a way to let drivers attempt to win both Indy and in Charlotte on the same day.
- The Gamer: Mike Swick and Rampage Jackson are avid gamers
- Bill Curry brings Georgia State football to life.