NBA Style '09: Four Teams Rate Their Own
The Suns, Warriors, Jazz and Knicks rate the best and worst dressed players on their squads
THE FIVE BEST DRESSERS ON THE PHOENIX SUNS, VIA GRANT HILL
1. Steve Nash
2. Jason Richardson
3. Matt Barnes
4. Grant Hill
5. Louis Amundson
"The worst dresser is Robin Lopez. I don't think he owns a jacket. Not a sportcoat, just a regular jacket. We go to all these cold cities and he's in a polo shirt."
"Nash is No. 1 because it takes a lot of work to look that bad."
THE FIVE BEST DRESSERS ON THE GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS, VIA STEPHEN JACKSON
1. Stephen Jackson
2. Marcus Williams
3. Corey Maggette
4. CJ Watson
5. Anthony Morrow
"The worst dresser is a tie between Ronny Turiaf, Marco Bellinelli and Andris Biedrins. My Euros. Oh my God. Maybe they can dress on some other teams, but not on this team."
"The truth? The list should be me, me, me, me and me."
THE FIVE BEST DRESSERS ON THE UTAH JAZZ, VIA DERON WILLIAMS
1. Deron Williams
2. Carlos Boozer
3. Kyle Korver
4. Mehmet Okur
5. Andrei Kirilenko
"The worst dresser is Kosta Koufos. Sorry, rook." ("About what?" Koufos chimes in.) "Don't worry about it."
"I'm not working with a lot here," says Williams.
THE FIVE BEST DRESSERS ON THE NEW YORK KNICKS, VIA CHRIS DUHON
1. Chris Duhon
2. Tim Thomas
3. Quentin Richardson
4. David Lee
5. Malik Rose
MALIK ROSE SAYS:
Rose, gesturing toward rookie Danilo Gallinari in jeans, gym shoes and a blue blazer: "He models in Italy. That's what I'm working with."
- Who starts at PG for the Knicks?
- Will Suns make a move?
- Will Bradley Beal play on Monday?
- Iman Shumpert on Lakers radar
- NBA: Tank Rank -- Waiting for the big reveal
- NCB: Teams, systems and players to watch
- Derrick Rose on what it means to rep Chicago
- The Mag: Fashion Forward
- Harvick embraces role as Earnhardt's heir
- The unlikely backstory of NASCAR's most promising new drivers
- The Mag: How to crash
- The Mag: Athletes' kids finding prep success
- Mag: Inside the NCAA's Eligibility Center
- The Mag: The top 20 recruiters
- The Mag: The stories behind Georgia State football
- The Mag: The journey of Alexi Ogando
- Roenigk: Mark Ingram is tough to bring down
- Mag: Singletary's reshaping of Niners
- Mag: The rise of the Blackhawks
- Olney: October baseball is amazing
- The Mag: Ron Artest on himself
- The Mag: Pros share the best advice they got
- Bergeron: A look at the side careers of eight athletes
- Player X: In praise of quiet, rich owners
- Mag: Packers are best franchise in sports
- Reilly: Rocco didn't beat Tiger, but you'd think he did
- Simmons: It's hard to say goodbye to David Ortiz
- Blowing $66,000 on a College World Series game ... yeah, that qualifies as a meltdown.
- Racing needs to find a way to let drivers attempt to win both Indy and in Charlotte on the same day.
- The Gamer: Mike Swick and Rampage Jackson are avid gamers
- Bill Curry brings Georgia State football to life.