Clip Reel: Candace Parker
She may be the best women's hoopster on the planet. Here's more info.
In the new issue of ESPN The Magazine, the cover feature is on Candace Parker. Read it here. While words can be informative (and those certainly are!), we wanted to provide you a few more resources on Ms. Parker, including "vids." Here we go now.
Here are clips from her WNBA debut, which may have been the most impressive in league history.
A video feature endorsing Candace for MVP.
Here's an ESPN feature on her from when she was at UT.
Here's the famed dunk against Army.
Here's a throwdown in a WNBA game.
Another take on that dunk.
You want to see Parker HS highlights? Here you go.
CBS News feature on Candace.
Parker dunking against doods.
Candace as part of a series called "In My Own Words."
Whoever made this video called it "Candace Parker, UR My Hero." What is this, AIM Chat?
The Past and the Future: Candace and Lisa Leslie.
A Candace "webisode."
Candace on Best Damn Sports Show.
Parker singing "Rocky Top."
Can you already call Candace "a legend?"
This mix of Parker highlights is called, simply, "The Greatest."
This ad she did is called "Expect Great."
Here she is getting the Wooden Award.
Here she is going No. 1 in the WNBA Draft.
This video is called "Half-Woman, Half-Amazing."
Oh, this is fun: they wired her for sound at the WNBA Draft.
This is her interview after Tennessee beat Stanford to win it all.
NBA TV interview on, basically, how good she is.
A CP photo shoot.
Fun: Parker on Rome Is Burning.
Does she exceed the hype?
Is she better than Taurasi?
Incredible rip of highlights from her at UT.
Says it all: Candace Parker? Game over.
- NCB: Teams, systems and players to watch
- Derrick Rose on what it means to rep Chicago
- The Mag: Fashion Forward
- Harvick embraces role as Earnhardt's heir
- The unlikely backstory of NASCAR's most promising new drivers
- The Mag: How to crash
- The Mag: Athletes' kids finding prep success
- Mag: Inside the NCAA's Eligibility Center
- The Mag: The top 20 recruiters
- The Mag: The stories behind Georgia State football
- The Mag: The journey of Alexi Ogando
- Roenigk: Mark Ingram is tough to bring down
- Mag: Singletary's reshaping of Niners
- Mag: The rise of the Blackhawks
- Olney: October baseball is amazing
- The Mag: Ron Artest on himself
- The Mag: Pros share the best advice they got
- Bergeron: A look at the side careers of eight athletes
- Player X: In praise of quiet, rich owners
- Mag: Packers are best franchise in sports
- Reilly: Rocco didn't beat Tiger, but you'd think he did
- Simmons: It's hard to say goodbye to David Ortiz
- Blowing $66,000 on a College World Series game ... yeah, that qualifies as a meltdown.
- Racing needs to find a way to let drivers attempt to win both Indy and in Charlotte on the same day.
- The Gamer: Mike Swick and Rampage Jackson are avid gamers
- Bill Curry brings Georgia State football to life.