What would you do with your own New Jersey Net for an hour?
For $25,000, you can have one come to your house, your office or your party -- plus four courtside tickets for 10 games, parking, access to a private lounge, free food and drinks.
I gave my ideas on what I'd do with mine. Here's yours.
(The best idea is last.)
I would take him to the movie and sit in front of the most annoying person. -- Pat Schneider (Nashville)
Tie a tether ball around his head and invite the neighborhood kids over to play. -- Barry (Santa Cruz, Calif.)
I'd challenge him to a race inside a parking structure. He'd have to duck every 12 feet because of the support beams (which are only 6'6") and I would bask in the glory of dominating a professional athlete. -- Giancarlo Brutocao (Los Angeles)
Take him to "College Gameday" and get my sign above all the rest. -- Nate Martin (Lewisburg, Pa.)
Prank call Kobe... for the entire hour. -- Jared Trant (Dallas)
Spend an hour in the pool as undefeated champion of chicken. -- Mike (Bloomington, Ind.)
Have him sit next to me in one of the courtside seats so he could get a true sense of how bad of a decision it was to drop $25K on the nonsense Nets. -- Andrew May (Dallas)
And the winner is --
Have (7-foot) Yi Jianlian carry me around in a Baby Bjorn. -- J.T. (Asheville, N.C.)
- Reilly: Norv Turner deserves respect
- Reilly: A poem on the Saints
- Reilly: Ten new questions on Tiger Slam II
- Reilly: The beauty of closed captioning
- Reilly: How Tiger Woods can fix his image
- Reilly: Why I love sports journalism
- Reilly: A Thanksgiving reunion
- Reilly: An entirely green column
- Reilly: The culture of athlete tats
- Reilly: Calling a horse race is no picnic
- Reilly: Matt Barkley not your typical USC frosh
- Reilly: The life of Andre Agassi
- Reilly: You can take my ticket, but you can't take away my tailgate!
- Reilly: Colt McCoy's title quest
- Reilly: I've seen my share of bodies -- players really like to share
- Reilly: A review of Ochocinco's new book
- Reilly: Be like Mike? No thanks
- Reilly: Everyone has a hole-in-one. I want mine!
- Reilly: Only quit your team with good reason
- Reilly: In awe of the Williams sisters
- Reilly: A tale of two Little Leaguers
- Reilly: Camp Sundown shines with the Yankees in the Bronx
- Reilly: Remember us? We're UCLA football.
- Reilly: These champions need a lesson in winning gracefully
- Reilly: Tiger Woods needs to clean up his act
- Reilly: The 10 best sporting events to see live
- Reilly: Lance Armstrong loosens up
- Reilly: My plan for fixing the economy
- Reilly: You just won the U.S. Open, now act like it!
- Reilly: The softball coach with no heart
- Reilly: Alfred G. Rava takes A's to court
- NCB: Teams, systems and players to watch
- Derrick Rose on what it means to rep Chicago
- The Mag: Fashion Forward
- Harvick embraces role as Earnhardt's heir
- The unlikely backstory of NASCAR's most promising new drivers
- The Mag: How to crash
- The Mag: Athletes' kids finding prep success
- Mag: Inside the NCAA's Eligibility Center
- The Mag: The top 20 recruiters
- The Mag: The stories behind Georgia State football
- The Mag: The journey of Alexi Ogando
- Roenigk: Mark Ingram is tough to bring down
- Mag: Singletary's reshaping of Niners
- Mag: The rise of the Blackhawks
- Olney: October baseball is amazing
- The Mag: Ron Artest on himself
- The Mag: Pros share the best advice they got
- Bergeron: A look at the side careers of eight athletes
- Player X: In praise of quiet, rich owners
- Mag: Packers are best franchise in sports
- Reilly: Rocco didn't beat Tiger, but you'd think he did
- Simmons: It's hard to say goodbye to David Ortiz
- Blowing $66,000 on a College World Series game ... yeah, that qualifies as a meltdown.
- Racing needs to find a way to let drivers attempt to win both Indy and in Charlotte on the same day.
- The Gamer: Mike Swick and Rampage Jackson are avid gamers
- Bill Curry brings Georgia State football to life.