• Former MLB pitcher Roger Clemens says he hasn't paid attention to the Barry Bonds trial. Plus, Clemens says he's looking forward to getting the chance to tell his side of the story in his own trial. Listen
• Hall of Famer Karl Malone says he wouldn't have joined a superteam in his prime because it was an honor to compete against the best. Plus, Malone weighs in coach Jerry Sloan's departure from the Utah Jazz. Listen
• VCU coach Shaka Smart says he used the criticism of his team in the media to motivate his players. Plus, Smart listens to the songs Mike & Mike made in his honor. Listen
• UConn coach Jim Calhoun says his team's success in the tournament is due to their mental toughness. Plus, Calhoun says he's not sure how long he'll continue coaching despite being healthy enough to do so. Listen
• 1992 Masters champion Fred Couples and Pro Football Hall of Famer Emmitt Smith put their careers in perspective with Mike Greenberg and Mike Golic from the Shell Houston Open. Listen
Play Podcast Former NBA coach P.J. Carlesimo covers his time with the Dream Team, his remarks regarding the Nets' title aspirations, Dwight Howard, Pacers-Heat, Frank Vogel and more.
Play Podcast Former Bears LB Brian Urlacher talks about the end of his career in the NFL, why he has decided to retire, whether he spoke with teams other than Chicago and more.
Play Podcast 13-time NBA champion Phil Jackson comments on whether he could return to coaching, the Lakers' future, Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Derrick Rose and more.
Play Podcast Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim comments on Pacers-Knicks, Carmelo Anthony's performance, Anthony's style of play, LeBron James, Roy Hibbert and more.
- Best of Mike and Mike
- A daily offering of the best of ESPN Radio's Mike and Mike.