2013 Fantasy Baseball Cheat Sheets
No time to study?
No worries; we have you covered with cheat sheets for mixed roto or points leagues as well as AL-only and NL-only roto leagues. Each one includes loads of information, including multiple-position-eligibility listings, positional and overall rank, and auction values. Just click the one you need and off you go. But remember, these sheets are a guide, a starting point to get you where you want to go: Victory Land. Use them to inform your decisions, to guess what others might do and to keep track of all the names in play. The picks you make, though, are entirely up to you.
Don't see your format below? Try our Custom Dollar Value Generator. Input your rotisserie scoring system to calculate hitter and pitcher values tailored to your league.
We want to hear from you. Give us your feedback on Twitter @espnfantasy.
Mixed Cheat SheetsThis cheat sheet is for those of you in a standard 5x5 10-team roto league and includes 10-team or 12-team mixed league dollar values.
10-team Mixed Cheat Sheet | 12-team Mixed Cheat Sheet
Top 300 Cheat SheetDon't care to hunt for players in multiple positions? Planning on just taking the best player each time or just need a checklist? This sheet's for you, with 300 players listed by overall rank. Still includes position eligibility and 10-team dollar values but in our easiest-to-read form.
Top 300 Cheat Sheet
Points League Cheat SheetRankings are based on ESPN standard points leagues: 1 point per TB, R, RBI, SB, BB, minus-1 per K for hitters; 5 points per win or save, 3 per inning pitched, 1 per strikeout, minus-5 for a loss, minus-2 for an earned run, and minus-1 for hits or walks for pitchers.
Points League Cheat Sheet | Points League Top 300 Cheat Sheet
Bullpen Org Chart Cheat SheetEvery team's anticipated closer and the three most likely candidates to take saves should he be injured or falter. Reflects the latest known information.
Bullpen Cheat Sheet
AL-Only Cheat SheetsFor the hard-core American League-only players. Everything our Deep Mixed Sheet features, but with the National League players weeded out. Includes 10- or 12-team AL-only dollar values and overall ranking in the AL universe.
10-team AL-Only Cheat Sheet | 12-team AL-Only Cheat Sheet | AL-Only Top 300
NL-Only Cheat SheetsEverything we feature in the AL sheet but for the Senior Circuit. Includes 10- or 12-team NL-only dollar values and overall rankings in the NL universe.
10-team NL-Only Cheat Sheet | 12-team NL-Only Cheat Sheet | NL-Only Top 300
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Hard Count: Failure of first-round RBs
- Matthew Berry's Love/Hate for Week 15
- Karabell: Week 15 flex rankings
- Karabell: Rankings reaction
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2013 Fantasy Baseball Draft Kit
2013 Projections and Profiles
• Top 300 | AL-only | NL-only
• Points Leagues | Cheat sheets
• Catcher: Rankings | Preview | Video
• First Base: Rankings | Preview | Video
• Second Base: Rankings | Preview | Video
• Third Base: Rankings | Preview | Video
• Shortstop: Rankings | Preview | Video
• Outfield: Rankings | Preview | Video
• Designated Hitter: Rankings
• Start. Pitcher: Ranks | Preview | Video
• Relief Pitcher: Ranks | Preview | Video
• Updated closer chart
• Matthew Berry's Top 200
• Top 50 prospects for 2013
• Tristan H. Cockcroft's Top 250 keepers
• Custom roto dollar value generator
Talented Mr. Roto
• Cockcroft: Impact of lineup positions
• Gramling: Most fantasy-noteworthy stat splits
• Sheets: Bullpen breakdown, all 30 teams
• Cockcroft: 2012 Consistency Ratings
• Cockcroft: Position battle updates
• Mass: ADP risers, fallers
• Staff: 2013 Sleepers and Busts
• Cockcroft: Deep sleepers for 2013
• Cockcroft: My annual "Bleagh!" guys
• Cockcroft: Tristan's Twenty
• Cockcroft: Effects of Petco, Safeco changes
• Cockcroft: Kings of Command
• Cockcroft: Components of ERA
• Mass: Value of negative batting average
• Mass: Mulligan ERAs: Impact of awful starts
• Mass: Dissecting pitcher wins
• Cockcroft: BABIP primer
• Cockcroft: Spring watch list
• Sheets: 2013 free agents to be
• Gramling: Value of multi-position eligibility
• Cockcroft: Impact of Astros' move to AL
• Cockcroft: Players with surprising eligibility
• Notable offseason moves | Signings roundup
• Complete list of free-agent signings
• Law: Divisive players: Yea or Nay?
• Zola: Guys I Like/Guys I Don't Like
• Karabell: Sleeper Tour -- Mike Morse
• Law: Breakout picks for 2013
• Karabell: My 2013 'Do Not Draft' list
• Karabell: Players I like more
• Zola: How to approach steals category
• Zola: Mathematical method to drafting SPs
• Sleeper stolen base options: AL | NL
• Szymborski: Truth about pitching depth • Szymborski: The Top 30 players in 2018 • Karabell: Risky early-round picks
• Karabell: When to draft starting pitchers
• Zola: Finding hidden value in player pool
• Law: Top 100 prospects
• Lindbergh: Ten players who will regress
• Zola: Is position scarcity a myth?
• Karabell: Top bounce-back candidates
• Karabell: Undervalued veterans to watch
• Szymborski: WAR's most divisive players • Karabell: My Top 100 rankings
• Karabell: Top 10 prospects for 2013
• Karabell/Cockcroft: Underowned pitchers
• Bell: March 26 Injury Report
• Berry's Love/Hate for 2013
• Diamond Debate: Beltre vs. Evan Longoria
• Diamond Debate: Prince vs. Pujols
• Diamond Debate: Tulo vs. Josh Hamilton
• Diamond Debate: King Felix vs. Yu Darvish
• Diamond Debate: Who's No. 1?
• Roundtable video archive
• Bell: Victor Martinez injury update
• Bell: Yankees injury updates