Rules: Overall Team Rank
Team rankings are only calculated for Prize-Eligible leagues. To check on your ranking, click here to go to the Leaderboard.
The total points your active roster has accumulated to date.
- Total points accumulated
The formula for calculating the league index is your league's total points divided by the top scoring league (league with the most total points).
- Your League / Best League
A team's adjusted point total is the product of their league index and their team's total points scored.
- Total points * League Index
Every team is given a percentage ranking based on their total points accumulated to date relative to the rest of the participants. This percentage is displayed on your My Team page for quick reference.
- (# of teams w/worse record) + (# of teams w/same record with less adjusted points) ÷ Total # of teams
OVERALL WINNER FORMULA
The team that wins their Prize Eligible League Championship and accumulates the most adjusted points during the 36 weeks is declared the Grand Prize Winner for Prize-Eligible, Standard leagues.
- Most Adjusted Points (above) & League Champion
NOTE: The overall leaderboard is unofficial until deemed final by the ESPN League Office at the conclusion of the Fantasy Stock Car Racing season. All teams are subject to the Fantasy Stock Car Racing rules and legal restrictions. All teams must have drafted by DATE NEEDED to be eligible for overall prizes. Residents of certain states are not eligible for overall prizes. Top teams will be inspected for collusion and disqualified if necessary. In the event of a tie, a team's League Index will be carried out to as many decimal places as necessary to determine a winner.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Week 17 Start/sit advice, two-start pitchers, ranks
- Matthew Berry's Draft Day manifesto
- Crawford: Top 10 long-term catching prospects
- Karabell: 2014 breakout players at WR