- Christopher Harris, Fantasy
- 0 Shares
Editor's Note: These rankings are meant to capture fantasy value from today through the end of the NFL regular season. We'll publish them Tuesdays during the season to help you decide about trades and waiver-wire acquisitions; as such, this list won't always reflect news that comes out later in the week. And remember, every Wednesday you'll find week-specific rankings to help you set your lineup.
Please also note that because of the Thanksgiving holiday and a crazily accelerated work schedule, I'm not able to give blurbs about the risers and fallers at each position. Thanks for understanding.
• Best playoff (Weeks 14-17) schedules: Matt Schaub, Kurt Warner, Drew Brees, Vince Young, David Garrard.
• Worst playoff (Weeks 14-17) schedules: Philip Rivers, Tony Romo, Chad Henne, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady.
Running back rankings
• Best playoff (Weeks 14-17) schedules: Michael Turner (and the other Falcons), Jamaal Charles, Frank Gore, Knowshon Moreno (and the other Broncos), Pierre Thomas (and the other Saints).
• Worst playoff (Weeks 14-17) schedules: Matt Forte, Ricky Williams, LaDainian Tomlinson, Cedric Benson, Brandon Jacobs (and the other Giants).
Wide receiver rankings
• Best playoff (Weeks 14-17) schedules: Terrell Owens (and the other Bills), Greg Jennings (and the other Packers), Mike Sims-Walker, Andre Johnson (and the other Texans), Jerricho Cotchery (and the other Jets).
• Worst playoff (Weeks 14-17) schedules: Vincent Jackson, Steve Smith (and the other Giants), Chris Chambers, Miles Austin (and the other Cowboys), Randy Moss (and the other Patriots).
Tight end rankings
Team defense rankings
Christopher Harris is a fantasy analyst for ESPN.com. He is a six-time Fantasy Sports Writing Association award winner. You can ask him questions at www.facebook.com/writerboy.
1mPhil Steele and Will Harris
50mMel Kiper Jr. and Mike Sando
1hMark Schlabach and Sharon Katz
23hBy Ian O'Connor