In the near future, Sang-Moon Bae will be forced to enlist in the South Korean military. For the time being, though, the Barclays co-leader is learning how to put his future on the back burner.
- Daly hospitalized after collapsing on Miss. course
- Bae, Day lead as storylines abound at Barclays
- Spieth out of Barclays, will lose No. 1 ranking
- Ernst grabs lead before third round suspended
- Spittle seeks 1st Champions Tour win since 2010
- Pieters leads Czech Masters after 3rd round
- Compton (respiratory infection) ends season early