- R&A to allow women as members | Howard
- Lowry takes Wales lead as Gallacher misses cut
- Ex-college hoops player wins U.S. Senior Am
- Lewis, Hur lead at Yokohama Tire Classic
- Hot-putting Blair takes lead at Web.com finale
- Scott parts with former Tiger caddie Williams
- McIlroy lawsuit recommended for mediation
- Watson aims for U.S. Ryder Cup redemption
- McGinley to meet Ryder Cup players in Wales
- Higgins wins U.S. Senior Women's Amateur
- Tiger laughs off Rory's age comments | Harig
- Tallent, Norton advance to U.S. Senior Am final
- Tiger says strength back, but not his swing
- Horschel, McIlroy among player of year finalists
- Ian Poulter retweeted
- Rory Mcilroy retweeted
- Graeme McDowell retweeted
- Jhonattan Vegas retweeted
- Jhonattan Vegas retweeted
- Zach Johnson retweeted
- Drew Kittleson retweeted
GOLF PHOTO GALLERIES
SCHWERIN, GERMANY - SEPTEMBER 18: Tim Thelen of the United States in action during the first round on day one of the ...
Billy Ho's Highs, Lows
Billy Horschel's timing couldn't have been better -- and worse -- in the same part of the year.
Tom Watson should have taken Chris Kirk instead of Webb Simpson for the U.S. Ryder Cup team ... if you listened to the captain's original parameters.
McIlroy shows grit in PGA win
This one was never about talent, even if Rory McIlroy has tons of it. It was about having the mental toughness to handle the pressure of a come-from-behind win at a major.
Rory Making Golf Relevant
With his second straight major victory at the PGA Championship, Rory McIlroy redefined the way we look at pro golf. Or at least the way we should.
Lessons With Lefty
Rick Reilly wanted to learn a thing or two from Phil Mickelson. He found out that Lefty is still confident he can win on tour. And that Reilly will miss meeting people like Mickelson.
|1||Rory McIlroy (NIR)||17||$8,280,096|
|2||Bubba Watson (USA)||21||$6,336,978|
|3||Jim Furyk (USA)||21||$5,987,395|
|4||Jimmy Walker (USA)||27||$5,787,016|
|5||Sergio Garcia (ESP)||16||$4,939,607|
|6||Chris Kirk (USA)||28||$4,854,777|
|7||Billy Horschel (USA)||27||$4,814,787|
|8||Rickie Fowler (USA)||26||$4,806,117|
|9||Matt Kuchar (USA)||24||$4,695,516|
|10||Martin Kaymer (GER)||19||$4,532,537|
Play Podcast U.S. Ryder Cup captain Tom Watson comments on what factors he considered when selecting his team, the pressure on the U.S. at the tournament and Rory McIlroy's potential.
Play Podcast Mike & Mike talk about Tiger Woods not being in the Ryder Cup, the search for the next MLB Commissioner and chat with Bob Costas and Ron Rivera.
Play Podcast ESPN golf analyst Curtis Strange comments on Rory McIlroy's win at the PGA Championship, the performances of Phil Mickelson and Rickie Fowler and more.
TOUR Championship by Coca-Cola - FINAL
East Lake GC, Atlanta, GA - 9/11/2014
- Par: 35-35--70 Yards: 7,307 Purse: $8,000,000
- Def. Champ: Henrik Stenson - SWE, 267 (13-under)