- Caddie Williams to retire, would rejoin Tiger
- Another win: Rory named PGA Tour's POY
- Rory backs Clarke for Euro Ryder captaincy
- New course: Tiger opening Florida restaurant
- Azinger: No more 'lone wolf' U.S. captains
- Europe defends Ryder Cup | Wojciechowski
- Lefty: Watson's strategy off mark for U.S.
- McGinley ends Ryder Cup career with win
- Snead's PGA, Masters trophies sold at auction
- Cook wins Champions event at Pebble Beach
- Faldo defends Garcia critique; words 'harsh'
- Kiwi native Brown fires 59 on New Zealand tour
- Trump, Doral residents bicker over course view
- Dustin Johnson, Gretzky expecting first baby
- Louise Friberg retweeted
- Angela Stanford retweeted
- Stewart Cink retweeted
- Lexi Thompson retweeted
- Kristy McPherson retweeted
- Paige Mackenzie retweeted
- Karen Stupples retweeted
- Maria Jose Uribe retweeted
- Hunter Mahan retweeted
- Hunter Mahan retweeted
GOLF PHOTO GALLERIES
BEIJING, CHINA - OCTOBER 02: Inbee Park of South Korea hits a tee shot during day one of the 2014 Reignwood LPGA Classic at ...
Team USA's No. 1 points man wasn't a veteran like Phil Mickelson or a 2014 major winner like Bubba Watson. It was Patrick Reed, a Ryder Cup rookie
Fix The Formula
Another Ryder Cup, another loss. Might a blast from the past help Team USA?
Tom Watson should have taken Chris Kirk instead of Webb Simpson for the U.S. Ryder Cup team ... if you listened to the captain's original parameters.
McIlroy shows grit in PGA win
This one was never about talent, even if Rory McIlroy has tons of it. It was about having the mental toughness to handle the pressure of a come-from-behind win at a major.
Lessons With Lefty
Rick Reilly wanted to learn a thing or two from Phil Mickelson. He found out that Lefty is still confident he can win on tour. And that Reilly will miss meeting people like Mickelson.
|1||Rory McIlroy (NIR)||17||$8,280,096|
|2||Bubba Watson (USA)||21||$6,336,978|
|3||Jim Furyk (USA)||21||$5,987,395|
|4||Jimmy Walker (USA)||27||$5,787,016|
|5||Sergio Garcia (ESP)||16||$4,939,607|
|6||Chris Kirk (USA)||28||$4,854,777|
|7||Billy Horschel (USA)||27||$4,814,787|
|8||Rickie Fowler (USA)||26||$4,806,117|
|9||Matt Kuchar (USA)||24||$4,695,516|
|10||Martin Kaymer (GER)||19||$4,532,537|
Play Podcast U.S. Ryder Cup captain Tom Watson comments on what factors he considered when selecting his team, the pressure on the U.S. at the tournament and Rory McIlroy's potential.
Play Podcast Mike & Mike talk about Tiger Woods not being in the Ryder Cup, the search for the next MLB Commissioner and chat with Bob Costas and Ron Rivera.
Play Podcast ESPN golf analyst Curtis Strange comments on Rory McIlroy's win at the PGA Championship, the performances of Phil Mickelson and Rickie Fowler and more.
|Tournament has not started.|
Gleneagles GC, Perthshire, Scotland - 9/25/2014
- Par: 0-0--72 Yards: 7,060