- Kirk rallies to pick up Deutsche Bank victory
- Couples roars back with 61, wins in playoff
- Montgomerie wins European Senior Tour event
- Cauley wins Web.com Tour Finals opener
- Otto claims second Italian win by 2 strokes
- Ernst wins LPGA's Portland Classic in playoff
- Haney says health, not coach, key for Tiger
- Fore! Malaysian golfer aces par 4 in tourney
- Arnie 'fine' after surgery, eager to play golf
- Foley says split from Tiger amicable | Harig
- Liberty National to host 2017 Presidents Cup
- Mahan loses grip on crystal chalice trophy
- Mahan wins Barclays, ends drought | Harig
- Garcia, Rose among 4 to skip 2nd FedEx event
- Dottie Pepper retweeted
- Maria Hjorth retweeted
- Keegan Bradley retweeted
- Michelle Wie retweeted
- Maria Jose Uribe retweeted
GOLF PHOTO GALLERIES
NORTON, MA - SEPTEMBER 01: Russell Henley hits out of the bunker on the 15th during the final round of the Deutsche Bank ...
Don't Point Finger At Foley
Don't blame Sean Foley for Tiger Woods' lack of major victories.
Tiger's Next Coach
Succeeding Sean Foley as Tiger Woods' swing guru won't be easy, but there are some candidates who can handle the task.
McIlroy shows grit in PGA win
This one was never about talent, even if Rory McIlroy has tons of it. It was about having the mental toughness to handle the pressure of a come-from-behind win at a major.
Rory Making Golf Relevant
With his second straight major victory at the PGA Championship, Rory McIlroy redefined the way we look at pro golf. Or at least the way we should.
Lessons With Lefty
Rick Reilly wanted to learn a thing or two from Phil Mickelson. He found out that Lefty is still confident he can win on tour. And that Reilly will miss meeting people like Mickelson.
- Rory McIlroy has a little fun on a plane at his caddie's expense (about 4 hours ago)
|1||Rory McIlroy (NIR)||15||$7,036,096|
|2||Jimmy Walker (USA)||25||$5,337,340|
|3||Bubba Watson (USA)||19||$5,232,112|
|4||Jim Furyk (USA)||19||$4,883,595|
|5||Matt Kuchar (USA)||22||$4,421,969|
|6||Sergio Garcia (ESP)||14||$4,388,940|
|7||Dustin Johnson (USA)||17||$4,249,180|
|8||Rickie Fowler (USA)||24||$4,150,317|
|9||Martin Kaymer (GER)||17||$4,007,537|
|10||Jordan Spieth (USA)||25||$3,924,882|
Play Podcast Mike & Mike talk about Tiger Woods not being in the Ryder Cup, the search for the next MLB Commissioner and chat with Bob Costas and Ron Rivera.
Play Podcast ESPN golf analyst Curtis Strange comments on Rory McIlroy's win at the PGA Championship, the performances of Phil Mickelson and Rickie Fowler and more.
Play Podcast Mike Golic and Jonathan Coachman discuss Rory McIlroy's win, the tragedy involving Tony Stewart and chat with Ricky Craven, Jay Bilas and Ed O'Bannon.
Deutsche Bank Championship - FINAL
TPC Boston, Norton, MA - 8/29/2014
- Par: 36-35--71 Yards: 7,216 Purse: $8,000,000
- Def. Champ: Henrik Stenson - SWE, 262 (22-under)