Rickie Fowler explains to ESPN.com's Michael Collins how a fortuitous bounce in Round 3 might have kept his hopes at winning the Waste Management Phoenix Open alive for another day.
- Lee takes Phoenix lead in front of record 201,003
- Murphy named 2nd female president of USGA
- Watson takes mulligan, apologizes for tough talk
- McIlroy: 'Tall order' to catch Willett in Dubai
- Jang's late birdie leads to 1st LPGA Tour title
- Pavin takes 1-shot lead into final round of Allianz
- Bobcat on prowl of front 9 at Phoenix Open