Matt Jones overcame a bogey, double-bogey and triple-bogey on the front nine Sunday to escape with a one-stroke victory at the Australian Open after shooting a 2-over 73.
- Jones, Pampling, Cullen qualify for British Open
- Schwartzel claims four-shot win at Leopard Creek
- Royal Sydney to host Australian Open in '16
- Spieth to approach Rio Games as 'fifth major'
- Don't bet on it: Tour bans pros from daily fantasy
- LPGA's International Crown moving to Merit Club
- McIlroy rallies past Sullivan, wins Race to Dubai