- Day has cast put on hurt thumb, out 3 weeks
- Players Championship moves to 3-hole playoff
- Ryu's 68 good for early lead in LPGA LOTTE
- Spieth: 'Sting' of Masters loss will last awhile
- Esposito takes share of Senior PGA Pro lead
- Top amateur Ramsey of Clemson turning pro
- Bubba claims 2nd Masters in 3 years | Reilly
- Champion's meal: Bubba hits Waffle House
- 50 and flirting: Jimenez, Couples make runs
- Woods may play in new October team event
- Jimenez, 50, ties Masters record, shoots 66
- Woodland ties Masters mark with 30 on front
- McIlroy one-upped by marker at Masters
- Augusta National raises Masters purse to $9M
Play Podcast Jordan Spieth dishes on finishing second at the Masters, the pressure he felt over the weekend, his errant tee shot at the par- 3 12th hole Sunday, his takeaways from the tournament and more.
Play Podcast ESPN Radio's Scott Van Pelt gives his takes on Bubba Watson's performance at the Masters, the course conditions in Augusta, Tiger Woods' absence and more.
Play Podcast ESPN's Scott Van Pelt comments on his predictions for the Masters Tournament, whether Tiger Woods' absence is impacting the Masters, Phil Mickelson's performance and more.
GOLF PHOTO GALLERIES
KAPOLEI, HI - APRIL 16: Anna Nordqvist of Sweden hits her first shot on the 6th hole during the first round of the LPGA ...
Working On His Masters
Jordan Spieth's final round at Augusta was an education that only Sunday at the Masters could deliver.
Trying to figure out Bubba Watson might make your brain hurt. Somehow, though, he figured out Augusta National for a second Masters victory.
Missing The Roar
The Masters is special. But not even the magic of Augusta could overcome Tiger's absence.
|1||Bubba Watson (USA)||9||$4,533,007|
|2||Jimmy Walker (USA)||14||$4,225,072|
|3||Dustin Johnson (USA)||8||$3,356,150|
|4||Patrick Reed (USA)||12||$3,033,091|
|5||Jordan Spieth (USA)||12||$2,621,223|
|6||Harris English (USA)||14||$2,545,303|
|7||Chris Kirk (USA)||13||$2,137,496|
|8||Webb Simpson (USA)||11||$2,099,776|
|9||Zach Johnson (USA)||11||$2,097,693|
|10||Ryan Moore (USA)||11||$2,096,504|
Harbour Town Golf Links - 4/17/2014
- Par: 36-35--71 Yards: 7,101 Purse: $5,800,000
- Def. Champ: Graeme McDowell - NIR, 275 (9-under)