- The seventh hole at Waverly Oaks is a long par 4.
Need To Know Waverly Oaks Golf Club
444 Long Pond Road
Plymouth, MA 02360
Opened in 1998, the Championship Course at Waverly Oaks quickly has become one of New England's Best. Five sets of tees, wide forgiving fairways and large undulating greens allow for a true test while the facility's par-33 Challenger nine-hole course is a great spot for those wishing something a little more relaxing.
No. 7 is a microcosm of the course with a wide fairway but a small green that requires you play to a precise spot in order to avoid devilish slopes.
MORE GOLF HEADLINES
- Tiger 6 behind D. Johnson, 3 others at Doral
- Garcia, again bitten by Blue Monster, takes 9
- Driscoll matches Puerto Rico mark with 63
- Four make Open Championship via Thai event
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM