- With 57 bunkers and 11 holes where water comes into play, Tan-Tar-A won't seem like much of a resort while you're playing it.
Golf Digest's Best Places to Play rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Need To Know Tan-Tar-A Resort (Oaks)
State Road KK
Osage Beach, Missouri 65065
Charming to both beginners and accomplished players alike, Tan-Tar-A's 27 holes of championship golf take you on a challenge among rolling hills and breathtaking panoramas of the lake.
Gnarled cedars, stately oaks, dogwoods and redbuds cover dot the land, which settles gently into the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks. Designed by Bruce Devlin and Robert Von Hagge, the 18 holes here present well-placed hazards and 11 holes with water. Add in 57 bunkers and the scenery isn't the only thing demanding your attention.
MORE GOLF HEADLINES
- Reed, 23, makes history with win at Doral
- Tiger tweaks back, fades with birdie-less 78
- Rookie Hadley closes out Puerto Rico victory
- No. 1 Park edges No. 2 Pettersen in China
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM