- This course can be "different," but perhaps not that "difficult."
Need To Know Rancho Santa Fe Farms Golf Club
8500 Saint Andrews Rd
Rancho Santa Fe, California
From the back tees, the course at Rancho Santa Fe Farms is one of the most difficult 6,800 yards you'll ever find and has a well-deserved course rating of 73.8 and a slope of 140. With five sets of tees to choose from, however, the round needn't be that difficult.
The course was designed by Pete Dye, who once said of Harbour Town "It's different, but then, so was Garbo." The same words could be applied to his creation at Rancho Santa Fe Farms. The course winds its way through rolling terrain and leaves few level lies.
MORE GOLF HEADLINES
- Tiger surges up Doral leaderboard with 66
- Rookie apologizes after Poulter's Twitter rant
- Hadley shoots 67, takes lead in Puerto Rico
- Garcia, again bitten by Blue Monster, takes 9
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM