Tulsa-Tulane rescheduled for November 19
TULSA, Okla. -- The football game between Tulane and Tulsa will be played in Monroe, La., Nov. 19 at the University of Louisiana-Monroe, officials said Thursday.
Tulane, displaced from its home base of New Orleans by Hurricane Katrina, has been headquartered at Louisiana Tech in Ruston, La., about 32 miles from Monroe. Tulane has played all 11 of its football games away from its home field, the Superdome.
The game will be the final regular season game for Tulsa. Tulane will play its final regular season game at Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg, Miss.
Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press
MORE GOLF HEADLINES
- Garrigus reels in 66, up by 3 at Innisbrook
- Daly takes 12 on No. 16, cards 90 at Valspar
- Tiger's company loses case, must pay $668K
- Birdie binge gives Langer lead at Toshiba
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Schutt Tulsa Golden Hurricanes Mini Football Helmet