Report: Woods lost $22 million
NEW YORK -- Tiger Woods' estimated endorsements for 2010 are worth $22 million less than last year, according to Sports Illustrated's annual analysis of the highest-earning American athletes.
Woods is still No. 1 on the list, as he has been for the rankings' seven years. But his estimated total earnings of more than $90 million are down 30 percent from nearly $128 million two years ago.
Rival Phil Mickelson is again No. 2 with total earnings of more than $61 million. His estimated endorsement income is $52 million, compared with $70 million for Woods.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE GOLF HEADLINES
- Kuchar surges, chips in for RBC Heritage win
- Jimenez closes out win in Champions debut
- Wie ends drought, claims 1st win on U.S. soil
- Westwood ends drought with Malaysian win
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Youth Replica New York Yankees Alex Rodriguez #13 Home White Jersey