Report: Woods lost $22 million
NEW YORK -- Tiger Woods' estimated endorsements for 2010 are worth $22 million less than last year, according to Sports Illustrated's annual analysis of the highest-earning American athletes.
Woods is still No. 1 on the list, as he has been for the rankings' seven years. But his estimated total earnings of more than $90 million are down 30 percent from nearly $128 million two years ago.
Rival Phil Mickelson is again No. 2 with total earnings of more than $61 million. His estimated endorsement income is $52 million, compared with $70 million for Woods.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE GOLF HEADLINES
- Masters prep? Rory ready to lean on amateur
- Dick's Sporting Goods fires in-store golf pros
- Horsfield, Crocker open U.S. Junior with wins
- Yin advances in 1st round at U.S. Girls' Junior
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Youth New York Yankees A-Rod #13 Navy T-Shirt