Top 10 Predictions For the Next 10 Years
1. Findlay Prep (Henderson, Nev.) will replace Oak Hill Academy (Mouth of Wilson, Va.) as the nation's premier hoops program.
2. The NBA age minimum will be successfully challenged.
3. A high school sports video game will be created.
4. A high schooler will win a medal at the 2012 Summer Olympics.
5. A full-time high school basketball academy will be established.
6. A high schooler will play on the Women's World Cup team in 2011 or 2015.
7. A U.S. high school hockey player will be drafted No. 1 overall in the NHL.
8. A high school football player will try to enter the NFL draft.
9. A girl will succeed in high school boys' basketball.
10. Baseball phenom Bryce Harper will play in the majors before he turns 20.