Darryl Dawkins' powerful physique and glass-shattering dunks were something special, but his fun-loving soul and vivid imagination are what will be missed the most, Johnette Howard writes.
- Dawkins celebrated for kindness, powerful dunks
- Wilson says water comments 'perceived wrong'
- Sources: Steelers WR Bryant faces 4-game ban
- Bulls' Rose denies sexual misconduct allegations
- Mayweather to Rousey: 'Big bank take little bank'
- Browns coach: Manziel out rest of preseason
- Joyner: Bradford-led Eagles are legit