The NBA's 35-year war against the 3-pointer is ending. Tom Haberstroh traces the long ball's rise from its debut until now, when it's taking over the NBA Finals.
- Djokovic clobbers 'King' Nadal, to face Murray
- Ex-FIFA exec Blazer admits to taking bribes
- Bills' McCoy stands by racism claims against Kelly
- Tiger says priority is 'to start playing well again'
- Mariota says soccer helped his football instincts
- American Pharoah gets No. 5 post, 3-5 favorite
- Sando: Mack tops re-ranked 2014 NFL draft class