FIFA president Sepp Blatter announced his resignation on Tuesday amid the corruption scandal that has rocked FIFA's world governing body. Speaking at a news conference in Zurich, Blatter said a special election would be held shortly to appoint his successor.
- Source: Cam, Panthers have $103.8M extension
- Peterson: 'Feels good to be back in the building'
- Cromartie: Sherman not among NFL's top CBs
- Goodell tells NFLPA he'll hear Brady's appeal
- 'No chance' Tiger used PEDs, his ex-caddie says
- Bulls officially hire Hoiberg as new head coach
- Ford: Why Towns still tops NBA Mock 6.0