Lakers working on details of roster
L.A. has four roster spots to fill for next season and could go in a number of directions
Updated: July 16, 2010, 9:45 PM ETBy Dave McMenamin | ESPNLosAngeles.com
- Well, This Is Awkward
- It might be premature for the Dodgers to send Andre Ethier off via trade.
- Glue Guy
- Matt Greene's return to the lineup has given the Kings a much-needed jolt.
- Blast From The Past
- Alvin Gentry would like another chance to coach the Clippers.
- What If? What Then?
- What do the Lakers do if Dwight Howard decides to sign elsewhere?
- Back To The Top
- Will Dwight Howard ever return to his pre-injury dominance?