Lakers at a coaching crossroads
Based on the preliminary coaching candidates, L.A. could go in very different directions
Updated: May 18, 2011, 5:29 PM ETBy Dave McMenamin | ESPNLosAngeles.com
- The Shift Is On
- The Dodgers and their manager struck a tone in Wednesday's win that might signal some major changes.
- 'I Laughed'
- When the Lakers went with Mike D'Antoni, Phil Jackson says he took it in stride.
- Go Big, Don't Go Home?
- Should the Lakers focus on keeping both Dwight Howard and Pau Gasol in the mix for next year?
- Moving On
- The Clippers have fired Vinny Del Negro after three seasons at the helm.
- All Square
- The Kings dug a deep hole, tried to rally but fell short in Game 4.