There was a point last July 4, Chris Kaman says now, where he realized that maybe, just maybe taking a blowtorch to a string of wicks hooked up to $6,000 worth of fireworks wasn't such a great idea.
"It nearly blew my face off," the Clippers center said. "Really, it burned the whole side of my face. And I couldn't hear. I thought I'd lost my hearing. But I didn't."
The scene (without the part where his face is blown off) was captured on video and has become somewhat of a YouTube sensation ...Read full story
Facebook » Twitter »