David Price, a potential trade target, didn't fare so well for the Tigers on Tuesday. But another available arm -- Jeff Samardzija -- was solid for the White Sox.
- Papelbon dealt to Nats, will assume closer's role
- Tulowitzki: 'I felt like I got blindsided' by trade
- Red Sox retire 45 of 'leader' Pedro Martinez
- Trout scratched vs. Houston with injured wrist
- Betts hurt in tumble over OF wall that allows HR
- Angels stock outfield, trade for Murphy, DeJesus
- Mets' Mejia suspended 162 games for PEDs