Kansas City's offense has performed well this season, outside of a glaring hole at second base. Keith Law explains why Ben Zobrist was a good choice to fill it and breaks down Oakland's side of the deal.
- Nationals near deal for Papelbon, sources say
- Trout scratched vs. Houston with injured wrist
- New Mets reliever Clippard calls Nats 'beatable'
- Cueto 'very happy and very proud' to be a Royal
- Baseball Hall of Fame to cut number of voters
- Sources: Phillies want Hamels offers by Wed.
- Marlins activate Gordon; Alvarez out for season