- Buster Olney, Senior Writer, ESPN The Magazine
- 0 Shares
• 1:05: The Marlins have owned the Phillies the last few years, but Philadelphia sends Cory Lidle to the mound with a chance to take the third game in this series. Dontrelle Willis works his leg kick against the left-handed hitting Bobby Abreu and Jim Thome.
• 7:05: Yankees. Red Sox. A-Rod. Schilling.
• 7:10: Roger Clemens tries to stop the Mets, who have two straight wins and counting, after their rough start.
• 8:05: The Rangers' Chan Ho Park is pitching and the Angels are hitting, but it's not as bad as it sounds he allowed four hits in 5.2 innings in his first start.
• 10:05: The Blue Jays, averaging 6.5 runs per game, go for a sweep of the Oakland Athletics.
The Good, Bad and Ugly from Tuesday
The Good: Brandon Webb of the D-Backs worked eight good innings against the Rockies in Arizona's 4-2 victory, averaging 11.8 pitches per inning.
The Ugly: Benitez, Kolb and Percival went down on Tuesday, after a week in which Hoffman, Rivera and Foulke struggled. The closer works without a safety net.
A look at Wednesday's top matchups and the good, the bad and the ugly from Tuesday.