Many issues to ponder
So what do you think of Barry Bonds now?
Are you rooting for him to launch fastballs on majestic parabolas into McCovey Cove? Are you hoping he leads the Giants to their first world championship since moving to San Francisco? Do you want him to pass Babe Ruth this month, close in on Hank Aaron in September and go on to become baseball's all-time home run king?
Or do you hope his knee breaks down and he spends the season on the disabled list again? Do you hope no one ever throws ...
Read full story
Barry Bonds and Doping
A grand jury is reportedly hearing evidence about whether Barry Bonds perjured himself during testimony Dec. 4, 2003. Two new books also detail steroids allegations dating to 1998.
• "Game of Shadows" authors subpoenaed
• MLB won't celebrate Bonds passing Ruth
• 'Clear' supplier pleads guilty
• Report: Bonds' trainer subpoenaed
• Perjury convictions difficult
• Feds investigating Bonds for perjury
• Olney: MLB would seize on conviction
• Klosterman: The breaking point
• MLB plans steroid investigation
• Report: Bonds unknowingly used steroids
• Hunter: Bonds victim of racism
• Conte: Book is 'full of outright lies'
• MLB to celebrate if Bonds passes Aaron
• Book alleges Sheffield doped
• Pearlman: Great wasn't enough
• Jackson: Truth is undiscovered
• Gammons: Best, worst of era
• Wojciechowski: Career is kaput
• Book details doping regimen
• Jones: Steroids and segregation
• Assael: Andro use? | Wrap
• Did Bonds commit perjury?
• How does federal investigation affect BALCO investigation?
• More trouble for Bonds
• Cossack explains grand jury process
• Selig announces inquiry
• Co-author talks about book
• Kurkijan on Bonds' legacy
• Chasing Ruth