Questions linger over substance on Rogers' left hand
Rogers DETROIT -- Kenny Rogers pitched eight scoreless innings Sunday, running his shutout streak this postseason to 23 innings while helping the Tigers even the World Series at a game apiece.
And yet, all anyone can talk about is Rogers' dirty left hand.
Early in the Tigers' 3-1 win over the Cardinals, there appeared to be a dispute about
something on Rogers' pitching hand. Television cameras caught a brownish substance, possibly dirt, on the palm of Rogers' left hand in the first ...
Read full story
2006 World Series Game 2
Despite a masterful performance in the Tigers 3-1 win in Game 2, there's a huge cloud of doubt hovering over Kenny Rogers. Recap | Series page
• Questions linger over substance
• Jayson Stark: Filthy stuff from Rogers
• Gene Wojciechowski: Caught brown-handed
• Jerry Crasnick: Monroe jumpstarts Tigers
• Keith Law: Rogers too good for Cards
• Buster Olney: Rogers' top 10 explanations
• Vote: What do you think about Rogers?