Rogers' dirty hand overshadows his Game 2 brilliance
DETROIT -- Kenny Rogers threw eight shutout innings in a World Series game on Sunday night.
OK, now that we've got that little item out of the way, let's move on to the biggest Kenny Rogers story of the night:
When a 41-year-old man does something in a World Series game that hadn't been done in 101 years, you want to turn that into an uplifting tale that could inspire old guys everywhere to go sprinting out into the nearest parking ...
Read full story
2006 World Series Game 2
Despite a masterful performance in the Tigers 3-1 win in Game 2, there's a huge cloud of doubt hovering over Kenny Rogers. Recap | Series page
• Questions linger over substance
• Jayson Stark: Filthy stuff from Rogers
• Gene Wojciechowski: Caught brown-handed
• Jerry Crasnick: Monroe jumpstarts Tigers
• Keith Law: Rogers too good for Cards
• Buster Olney: Rogers' top 10 explanations
• Vote: What do you think about Rogers?